Flavia Tumusiime finally introduces longtime lover Andrew Kabuura

Flavia Tumusiime has been that cake that many men fantasized about but could never get even though no man could be tied to her for a very long time. However, months back news broke that Flavia took Andrew Kabuura media personality whom she considered as her right man. Now the news we have this evening is that Capital FM and NTV’s news anchor, today (17th November) has made it more official as she has introduced the longtime lover Andrew Kabuura. “Over the weekend, I got engaged,” she said evoking screams, ululations, and hugs from her co-host, Malaa Kivila Odera. I lost control as the focus instead shifted to Flavia and her ring. Poor Andrew Comrade Kyamagero (also a co-host) who was on stand-by in the field was ignored despite Flavia’s attempts to engage him. “It was a nice surprise. I will be honest, I hate surprises because I never know how to react. I was dumbfounded. I kept quiet for a while. I did cry but am looking forward to it,” says Flavia. To men like Apass who had hopes of getting a test of her sorry because is off the hook now. © XtremeMedia

No comments:
Write Comments

Thank you for your feedback. Reach out to you soon.

DK Extendz

Technology/hot-posts

Labels